16 apr. 2015

Pupa - BE MY BEAR BIG Palette - Review

My mother gave me the Pupa Be My Bear Big Palette and I decided to make a short review of it.
So, here it is:


The packaging is one of the cutest I've ever seen. You can see there are two purple 'geometric' (I don't really know how to call this kind of design) bears with glittery details and it opens like this, showing the 8 eyeshadows, 2 blushes (one powder, one creamy), 8 lip glosses, 2 highlighters and a powder. It also has two pencils, a black and a silver one, along with two small applicators and a small round mirror.
*you can click on the photos in order to zoom them in*

The eyeshadows are quite pretty but not very pigmented and they also don't last very long unless you use a makeup base or a pencil underneath. The pencil can also enhance the shades so I recommed using one.

I'm not a big fan of lip glosses in general so I'm not sure what to say about these, as I'm also not a big fan of pink and they are mostly pink ones, except for the first one which (you can't see it very well here, sorry) is a glittery purple. There are two matte ones and a clear one, the rest being pearlescent. Maybe I can wear them over some lipsticks, I think the purple one goes pretty well with my Makeup Revolution dark purple lipsticks.
Also, they are quite long-lasting.

These are the blushes, highlighters, the powder and the two pencils. I really like the pencils, they are soft and pigmented and also, long-lasting. The creamy blush is my favourite thing about this palette and I think that this peachy shade suits my skin tone very well. I also like very much the less-glittery (haha...) highlighter and the powder is fine, too. I'll see when I'll wear it for a longer time how it behaves on my combination skin.

This second photo is taken in the sunlight.

This is my first review so I hope I covered  most of the stuff that matters. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them. :)





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu