18 iun. 2015

BeYu Lip Liner Review/Swatch

I received this pencil (and an eyeshadow that I'm going to show you another time) from my friend, Mira and I must say that it is just what I needed!

It's from BeYu and, as you can see, it's a deep brown shade that matches my skintone, my hair, my life... haha. I was looking for a brown lip liner for a while and this is just perfect.

 As you can see, it's shade 525.

 I decided to try the 'pros' and 'cons' approach, so here it is:

Pros:
- very pigmented
- matte finish
- nice texture
- long lasting
- you can apply it very easily

Cons:
- it dries your lips (but not too much)

However, you can wear it with lipstick or with a lip balm or gloss and that fixes the issue. I just like wearing it without anything else on but I may try adding some lipstick in the future.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu