23 iun. 2015

Foundation tutorial (+light contour and blush)

Hey there, people!

Today I finished school. I graduated (took my last exam). I'm almost a psychologist (but this is another story).
This is one of the reasons I haven't been very active with my make-up looks and stuff.
Anyway, a few days ago I managed to film my second make-up tutorial ever. :)
Sorry about the music but I didn't have much time to pick from the 'free stuff' so I just went with this one.
Try not to fall asleep!
 haha...
This is a simple foundation routine with a bit of contour and blush. It looked more intense in real life, more like a bronzed-ish... something.
I listed the products used in the description on the video but I'm putting them here, too.

 I used:
Bioten Face Toner for combination skin
Anatomicals ‘The hottie tottie is never spotty’ Anti Shine Moisturizer
Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation
Artdeco face powder
Oriflame concealer and bronzer
e.l.f. Essential Sunkissed Glow Bronzer
e.l.f. mineral blush in 'plum'
a cheap eyebrow gel
and e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss in 'joy'

Excuse me for not being able to stop making silly faces... haha :)
 
In the future I hope to record voice-overs, too. :)

*Live long and prosper*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu