24 sept. 2016

I can never keep a blog :(

I can never keep a blog. :(

I wanted to do special effects make-up but then I realized that I don't have the necessary stuff so, here is my version of "instagram make-up", with contour, highlight, eyebrows, shiny stuff, "baking" and cut crease. I wanted to go for pink lips, too but it would have been too much.
Maybe next time :D


I used:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
Some dark foundation that I can't find now and I don't remember its name (for contouring, cause I don't have the fancy contouring stuff, I should buy some)
Makeup Revolution concealer palette
Vichy Dermablend powder
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil - "Milk"
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Mattes V2 Darks palette - "Villan" + "Flesh"
Urban Decay Naked palette - "Sin" + "Hustle"
Benefit Soft and Natural brow kit
Bourjois "Volume 1 Seconde" mascara + eyeliner
Nars NARSissist Cheek Studio Palette
Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick - "Radiant"
L.A. Splash Lip Couture liquid lipstick - "Honey Blonde"










































Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu