22 feb. 2015

Bridal









































I decided to do more bridal looks, maybe I'll get different kind of clients as I've had only one bride and I really enjoy doing this type of make-up. It's true that I like special effects and face painting more but some beauty makeup is a a must, too.
I'm going to post another verson of this bridal look, with a different lipstick, a 'bolder' one.

I used a Max Factor foundation (Facefinity All Day Flawless - which has a matte finish);
The eyeshadows are from an Oriflame palette and Sleek one.
I also used a Sleek eyeshadow for my eyebrows and on my lips I'm wearing a lip-gloss by Oriflame.
I put some mascara on, too, even though I kinda' hate mascara cause I find it very hard to remove, even with an oily make-up remover or olive oil. It is by Astor and it's called Big & Beautiful LovelyDoll eye opening mascara. It's quite nice and really makes my lashes longer (I have naturally long lashes so my mascara 'hatred' is not much of an issue).



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu