19 feb. 2015

Glossy eyes


This is my second attempt ever to 'glossy eyes' look. You can't see it very well because it was late when I took the picture and in my bathroom the light is not that great but still...
I used a blue pencil, gilttery eyeshadow and gloss on top. I'm not wearing any other kind of make-up.


As far as I'm concerned, this was a shitty week cause they canceled the classes today and yesterday but didn't bother to let us know about that. Anyway, tonight I'm going to see Anneke Van Giersbergen and Arjen Lucassen so I'm really excited about this and I kinda' forgot that I spent 2 hours only to get to the university and back and too much money on a shitty and really small coffee from starbucks (it was my first time there and also my last). 




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu