25 mar. 2015

Orochimaru


I did this look a few years ago and now I decided to retry it. This time it came out much better, considering it's after about 5-6 years and now I'm more experienced with make-up and stuff. 
Anyway, since I was in the 5th grade I've been quite a Naturo fan and Orochimaru was one of my favourite characters. Now it's been a while since I last watched the show but I think I still like it, it's pretty nice and it teaches you some important stuff like never giving up on something you really want, loyalty, friendship...
 I don't remember the products I used but I must mention that I altered my nose a bit to make it more like his cause I have a really round nose... haha. Also, as you can already see, I used photoshop for my eyes, too, as I don't have lenses.
Also, I've just noticed that the eyes look half-desaturated and I have no idea why, maybe my old laptop settings were messing with me when I edited it but now it's kinda' too late so I'll just leave it like this.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu