11 mai 2015

Ioana

 (The photos look a bit weird here, don't know why. Check my Flickr to see them better)

This weekend I had Ioana over and we went to see a jewelry expo/fair organised by Autor. There were a lot of beautiful works made by romanian and international jewelry artists. I also got the chance to play with some makeup and take a few photos of Ioana, who is one of those people that naturally know how to pose, which is great for me. I can't wait for her to move to Bucharest and take advantage of this more often.

We also did a photoshoot for Raluca's Jewelry Collection when I was home, a few weeks ago and I'm going to post the results really soon. You can already see them on my facebook page and on hers.


 and a song that doesn't have anything to do with this but I like it :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu