29 ian. 2015

Phantom Of The Opera


































As I couldn't get a ticket to the show, I'm posting my make-up look inspired by it. So they decided to do Phantom Of The Opera here, in Bucharest, and I got incredibly excited about it. When I saw the price, it lowered my excitement a bit but it's not very much, actually it's fair for this kind of show but anyway, I tried to get a ticket but there were only 4 left and got away in a matter of seconds so I couldn't. However, I don't think they'll do only 4 shows so I'm waiting for the next ones and hopefully get a ticket.

I'm going to leave here one of my favourite parts of the 2004 film adaptation (with Gerard Butler):


Also, the Nightwish version of the most familiar duet:
And other verions I like:

Floor Jansen (Nightwish/ReVamp) and Joacim Cans (Hammerfall):
 

 Sarah Brightman and Antonio Banderas:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu