29 ian. 2015

Velvet Moon



This is another outfit idea I shot yesterday. I hope to wear this when it's a little warmer outside cause now it's still raining and cold as... balls. Ha ha.. I actually found this on my facebook newsfeed, don't remember who posted it but it's funny...


So, yeah, it's cold as balls...and rainy and I don't feel like doing anything when it's like this. For the past few days I've been sick and hardly done anything productive. I scored some tests for my paper and that's it...oh, I also watched Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a lot.
Hopefully, today I'm going to be more productive or I'll just post the rest or my outfit ideas that I shot yesterday and dream about shooting some outside cause it's kinda' lame to get all dressed and stay inside like that just for a few photos, isn't it?
I'm also going to post more of my make-up looks and some music maybe.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu